Q9.If both the President and the Vice President can no longer serve, who becomes President? Choose one
(1) President of the Senate
(2) Speaker of the House
(3) Governor of the most populous state
(4) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Correct Answer: Speaker of the House
Related Questions on US Government and Citizenship MCQ Questions
Q10. Why do some states have more Representatives than other states? Choose one
(1) Because the state’s Representatives have seniority in the House of Representatives.
(2) Because of the state’s population.
(3) Because of the geographical size of the state.
(4) Because of the state’s location.
Correct Answer: Because of the state’s population.
Q11. Who wrote the Declaration of Independence? Choose one
(1) Abraham Lincoln.
(2) James Madison.
(3) George Washington.
(4) Thomas Jefferson.
Correct Answer: Thomas Jefferson.