Q5.What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution? Choose one
(1) The Articles of Confederation.
(2) The inalienable rights.
(3) The Declaration of Independence.
(4) The Bill of Rights.
Correct Answer: The Bill of Rights.
Related Questions on US Government and Citizenship MCQ Questions
Q6.What are two rights of everyone living in the United States? Choose one
(1) Freedom to petition the government and freedom to disobey traffic laws.
(2) Freedom of worship and freedom to make treaties with other countries.
(3) Freedom of speech and freedom to run for president.
(4) Freedom of speech and freedom of worship.
Correct Answer: Freedom of speech and freedom of worship.
Q7.Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the states What is one power of the states? Chooseone
(1) Make treaties.
(2) Provide schooling and education.
(3) Create an army.
(4) Coin or print money.
Correct Answer: Provide schooling and education.