Q7.what was an unusual event?
(1) a guest at the inn during winters
(2) a guest at the inn during summers
(3) a guest at the inn during spring
(4) nothing was unusual there
Answer: a guest at the inn during summers
Related Questions on Footprints without Feet Class 10 MCQ Questions
Q8.How did Griffin finaly escape?
(1) by hitting them
(2) by taking off all his clothes
(3) by running away as fast as he could
(4) by hiding
Answer: by taking off all his clothes
Q9.Where did he go next?
(1) at the inn
(2) a big store
(3) theatre store
(4) none of the above
Answer: theatre store