Download CGPSC Papers : All the candidates appearing for the CGPSC Exam (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission) must solve previous years’ question papers and check the answer keys. Solving them, not only gives a fair idea of the CGPSC exam pattern and the CGPSC syllabus, but also a deep understanding of the types of questions asked in the exam.
|Table of Contents|
Prelims Previous Paper
Mains Previous Paper
General Studies Previous Paper
CGPSC Previous Years’ Question Papers and Solutions
Following are the links to the PDFs of the Previous Years’ question papers and their solutions. The candidates must download all of them and practice as many as they can.
CGPSC Prelims Previous Papers
|Year||Part 1||Part 2|
CGPSC Mains Previous Papers
|Year||Paper I||Paper II|
General Studies Paper
CGPSC General Studies Previous Papers
|Year||Previous Papers||Previous Papers|
Chhattisgarh PSC conducts multiple exams for various posts in different departments at exam centres across the state. All the exams are very popular and competitive thus the students must have very strongpreparation strategies to be able to clear them.
|CGPSC Application Process||CGPSC Admit Card|
|CGPSC 2022||CGPSC Preparation Tips|
|CGPSC Eligibility||CGPSC Result|
|CGPSC Prelims Syllabus||CGPSC Mains Syllabus|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) conducts exams to recruit candidates for various civil service positions in the state of Chhattisgarh. To prepare for a CGPSC exam, candidates can follow these steps:
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus for the CGPSC exam you are planning to take. This will help you understand the types of questions that will be asked, the number of questions, the time duration, and the topics that will be covered in the exam.
- Create a study plan: Create a study plan that outlines what you will study each day and how much time you will spend on each subject. Make sure to allocate enough time for each subject and give yourself enough time to review and revise before the exam.
- Study and practice: Start studying and practicing the topics covered in the syllabus using books, study guides, mock tests, and other resources. Make sure to focus on your weaker areas and try to improve your skills and knowledge in those areas.
- Take mock tests: Take mock tests to simulate the actual exam and evaluate your performance. This will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and improve your time management skills.
- Stay healthy and focused: Make sure to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly to stay physically and mentally fit. Avoid distractions and focus on your studies to prepare for the exam effectively.
By following these steps and putting in the necessary effort and time, you can improve your chances of success in the CGPSC exam.