National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) invites applications for the post of Joint Registrar on a deputation basis at the Kolkata bench.
Name of the Post: Joint Registrar
No. of Post: 07 (Seven)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Courts or Tribunals or statutory organizations or State / Higher Judicial Service
• A post in Level-12 in the Pay Matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission with five years of regular service; or
• A post in Level- 1 1 in the Pay Matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission with ten years of regular service.
• Degree in Law from a recognized University, and Experience in personnel and administrative matters.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Secretary, NCLT National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 within 60 days of the notification (i.e., 04.10.2022)
NCLT stand for National Company Law Tribunal
the Kolkata bench
Degree in Law from a recognized University.