In this post, we have discussed the solution of the Maths class 9 Chapter 6 Lines and Angles Exercise 6.3 book which is followed in all CBSE schools. Solutions are given below with proper explanation and utmost care has been taken to ensure that the solutions are correct. Answers provided will not only help in completing all the assignments but also help students in clearing their concepts. Students can download the solutions by printing the chapters by using the command Ctrl+P in Google Chrome and saving it in PDF format. All the best !! Please support us by sharing this website with your school friends.
Exercise 6.3 Class 9 Maths Chapter 6 Lines and Angles
1. In Fig. 6.39, sides QP and RQ of ∆ PQR are produced to points S and T respectively. If ∠ SPR = 135° and ∠ PQT = 110°, find ∠ PRQ.
2. In Fig. 6.40, ∠ X = 62°, ∠ XYZ = 54°. If YO and ZO are the bisectors of ∠ XYZ and ∠ XZY respectively of ∆ XYZ, find ∠ OZY and ∠ YOZ.
3. In Fig. 6.41, if AB || DE, ∠ BAC = 35° and ∠ CDE = 53°, find ∠ DCE.
4. In Fig. 6.42, if lines PQ and RS intersect at point T, such that ∠ PRT = 40°, ∠ RPT = 95° and ∠TSQ = 75°, find ∠ SQT.
5. In Fig. 6.43, if PQ ⊥ PS, PQ || SR, ∠ SQR = 28° and ∠ QRT = 65°, then find the values of x and y.
6. In Fig. 6.44, the side QR of ∆ PQR is produced to a point S. If the bisectors of ∠ PQR and ∠ PRS meet at point T, then prove that ∠ QTR = 1/2 ∠QPR.