NCERT Class 9 Maths Solutions PDF: In this post, we have discussed the solution of the Maths class 9 book which is followed in all CBSE schools. Solutions are given below with proper Explanation and utmost care has been taken to ensure that the solutions are correct. Answers provided will not only help in completing all the assignments but also help students in clearing their concepts. Students can download the solutions by printing the chapters by using the command Ctrl+P in google chrome and saving it in PDF format. All the best !! Please support us by sharing this website with your school friends.
Exercise 2.1 Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 Polynomials
1. Which of the following expressions are polynomials in one variable and which are
not? State reasons for your answer.
2. Write the coefficients of x2 in each of the following:
3. Give one example each of a binomial of degree 35, and of a monomial of degree 100.
4. Write the degree of each of the following polynomials:
5. Classify the following as linear, quadratic and cubic polynomials: