NCERT Class 9 Maths Solutions PDF: In this post, we have discussed the solution of the Maths class 9 book which is followed in all CBSE schools. Solutions are given below with proper Explanation and utmost care has been taken to ensure that the solutions are correct. Answers provided will not only help in completing all the assignments but also help students in clearing their concepts. Students can download the solutions by printing the chapters by using the command Ctrl+P in google chrome and saving it in PDF format. All the best !! Please support us by sharing this website with your school friends.
Exercise 7.4 Class 9 Maths Chapter 7 Triangles
1. Show that in a right angled triangle, the hypotenuse is the longest side.
2. In Fig. 7.48, sides AB and AC of ∆ ABC are extended to points P and Q respectively. Also, ∠PBC<∠ QCB. Show that AC > AB.
3. In Fig. 7.49, ∠ B < ∠ A and ∠ C < ∠ D. Show that AD < BC.
4. AB and CD are respectively the smallest and longest sides of a quadrilateral ABCD (see Fig. 7.50). Show that ∠ A > ∠ C and ∠ B > ∠ D.
5. In Fig 7.51, PR > PQ and PS bisects ∠ QPR. Prove that ∠ PSR > ∠ PSQ.
6. Show that of all line segments drawn from a given point not on it, the perpendicular line segment is the shortest.