If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Question Answer Directions of, we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 11 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Table of Contents
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Directions Solutions
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Tick the correct option
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Fill in the blanks
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Match the following
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Question Answer
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 11 Directions of We and Our World SST Textbook.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 11 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the DAV class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Directions Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 11 Directions Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 11 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e., Answers the following questions, fill in the blanks, Tick the correct option, and match the following.
These exercise of sst chapter 11 contains 19 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Question Answer.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 11 Directions is helping to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Tick the correct option
1. What helps us to reach our destination without getting lost?
2. In which direction does the sun set in the evening?
3. The old Chinese invention that helps us to locate directions is a-
4. If you are going from Gujarat to Assam, then in which direction are you travelling?
Answer: West to East
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Fill in the blanks
1. We commonly use the words, left, ___________ and behind, for directions.
2. The invention of ___________ has made it easy for everyone to understand directions.
3. The sun rises in the morning in the ___________.
4. North direction is opposite to ___________.
5. The ___________ of a compass always points to ‘N’.
Answer: (1) right (2) compass (3) east (4) south (5) hand
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Match the following
1. Sun rise (a) north star
2. Sun set (b) east, west, north, south
3. Cardinal directions (c) east
4. Sailors (d) directions
5. Compass (e) west
Answer: (1) c, (2) e, (3) b, (4) a, (5) d
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 11 Question Answer
1. Why is it important to know directions?
Answer: It is important to know directions to reach a place without getting lost on the way.
2. What is a compass? How does it help us?
Answer: A compass is an instrument that shows directions.
3. Name the four cardinal directions and one state of India in each direction.
Answer: The four cardinal directions and one state of India in each direction are as follows:
- North- Jammu & Kashmir
- South- Tamil Nadu
- East- Arunachalpradesh
- West- Gujarat
4. What can happen if you do not understand directions?
Answer: If we do not understand directions, you will get lost on the way.
5. What guided the sailors at sea in olden times?
Answer: In olden time, the sailors at sea followed the movement of sun during day and the stars at night for directions.