If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Question Answer Conquering Distances of, we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 12 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Table of Contents
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Conquering Distances Solutions
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Tick the correct option
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Fill in the blanks
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Match the following
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Questions Answer
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 12 Conquering Distances of We and Our World SST Textbook.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 12 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the Dav class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Conquering Distances Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 12 Conquering Distances Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 12 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e., Fill in the blanks, Answers the following questions, Tick the correct option, and match the following.
These exercise of sst chapter 12 contains 18 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Question Answer.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 12 Conquering Distances is helping to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Tick the correct option
1. Who invented the first airplane?
Answer: Wright Brothers
2. Which is the most expensive mode of transport?
3. Which means of transport uses animal energy?
4. The progress in the means of transport is closely related to the invention of-
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Fill in the blanks
1. People ___________ from one place to another for different reasons.
2. A large number of people travel for ___________.
3. Many members of family get together to celebrate ___________.
4. ___________ travel is not as costly as air travel.
5. Do not use a ___________ if you have to go to closeby place.
Answer: (1) travel (2) business (3) festivals (4) Road (5) vehicle
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Match the following
1. Railways (a) ship
2. Airways (b) mini bus
3. Roadways (c) helicopter
4. Waterways (d) passenger train
Answer: (1) d, (2) c, (3) b, (4) a
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 12 Questions Answer
1. Why do people migrate?
Answer: People migrate to other cities or countries for-
- better opportunities.
- better weather condition.
- and for business.
2. How did the invention of wheel change the life of man?
Answer: Invention of wheels change the life of man in many ways:-
- The invention of wheel enabled man to make a cart and load heavy goods on it.
- The transportation of people and goods become easier.
3. Why are railways better than airways? Give two reasons.
Answer: Railways are better than Airways because of following reasons:
- Railways can carry many passengers and tones of goods at one time.
- We can travel over short as well as long distances in a train.
- Railways are cheaper than the Airways.
4. Mention two ways by which you can help your family to save fuel.
Answer: Two ways by which you can help your family to save fuel are:
- We can walk or use a bicycle if we have to cover a short distance.
- But if it is long distances, we can travel by a bus or metros instead of a car.
5. Metros are an important means of public transport in cities. List the advantages.
Answer: The advantages of metros are as follows:
- It is a cheap mode of transport.
- It is environmental friendly.
- It saves our valuable time.
- It is a comfortable mode of transport.