If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 14 Question Answer I Am Proud to Be an Indian of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 14 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 14 I Am Proud to Be an Indian of We and Our World SST Textbook.
Table of Contents
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 14 I Am Proud to Be an Indian Solutions
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 14 Tick the correct option
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 14 Fill in the blanks
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 14 Match the following
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 14 Answer the following questions
These exercise of sst chapter 14 contains 14 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 14 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 14 I Am Proud to Be an Indian Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 14 I Am Proud to Be an Indian Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 14 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e., Answers the following questions, Tick the correct option, Match the following, and fill in the blanks.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 14 I Am Proud to Be an Indian is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 14 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the Dav class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
Tick the correct option
1. The only ocean named after a country is-
Answer: Indian Ocean
2. A river which passes through Delhi is-
3. The landform found in the north of India is-
4. Which group of islands is located in the Bay of Bengal?
Answer: Andaman Islands
Fill in the blanks
1. India is my ___________.
2. All ___________ live together in harmony.
3. The mountains in the north receive heavy ___________.
4. Lakshadweep Islands are in the ___________.
5. India has a short spring and ___________ seasons.
Answer: (1) country (2) Indians (3) snowfall (4) Arabian sea (5) autumn
Match the following
1. Northern India (a) religion
2. Southern India (b) river
3. Central India (c) Tamil Nadu
4. Ganga (d) plateau
5. Jainism (e) mountains
Answer: (1) e, (2) c, (3) d, (4) b, (5) a
Answer the following questions
1. What is the total population of India?
Answer: The total population of India is over 140.76 crores.
2. How many states are there in India? Which state has been carved out recently?
Answer: There are 28 states in India. Telangana carved out recently on 2nd Jun 2014.
3. Name your mother tongue. Which other language/languages can you speak?
Answer: My mother tongue is Hindi. I can speak Bhojpuri and English.
4. How can you travel to Lakshadweep Islands?
Answer: Lakshadweep Island can be reached by ships and flights operated from Kochi.
5. Why do more people live in plains than on mountains?
Answer: People prefer live in plains area than mountains because:
- Plains are comfortable for agriculture, transport, climate.
- Mountains are rigid, difficult in laying railways, road ways.
- Mountain life is not suitable in many areas.