If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 Question Answer If You Believe You Can You Will! of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 7 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Table of Contents
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 If You Believe You Can You Will! Solutions
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 Tick the correct option
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 Fill in the blanks
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 Match the following
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 Questions Answer
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 7 If You Believe You Can, You Will! of We and Our World SST Textbook.
These exercise of sst chapter 7 contains 20 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 If You Believe You Can You Will! Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 7 If You Believe You Can You Will! Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 7 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e., Tick the correct option, fill in the blanks, and match the following, Answers the following questions.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 7 If You Believe You Can You Will! is helping to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 7 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the DAV class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 Tick the correct option
1. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam served as-
Answer: President of India
2. Many people do not send their children to school as they do not understand the importance of-
3. Up to what age do children have the right to free and compulsory education?
4. We can fulfill all our dreams with-
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 Fill in the blanks
1. Dr. Kalam sold ___________ to continue his education.
2. Many schools give mid-day meal, uniforms and ___________ to the needy children.
3. Many people in our country do not send their children to ___________.
4. Child ___________ is a big problem in our country.
5. Education is the ___________ of every child.
Answer: (1) newspapers (2) books (3) school (4) labour (5) right
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 Match the following
- Sarathbabu set up
- Shukku hated
- Poor children are forced to work in
- Education and training help to meet
- You must help other children
- (a) begging
- (b) factories and dhabas
- (c) Food King Catering Service
- (d) to fulfill their dreams
- (e) the needs of food, shelter and clothing
Answer: (1) c, (2) a, (3) b, (4) e, (5) d
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 7 Questions Answer
1. Why were Shukku’s parents unable to send him to school?
Answer: Shukku’s parents were unable to send him to school because they were very poor.
2. What problems are created if the size of a family is large?
Answer: If the size of a family is large, parents are unable to fulfill the needs of children like food, shelter, clothing and education.
3. What is the importance of discipline, honesty and hard work?
Answer: Discipline, honesty and hard work help us to fulfill our dreams.
4. How can education and training help a person, in occupation?
Answer: Education and training can help a person to get good jobs and to fulfill their needs.
5. All occupations are needed in a society. Explain with any two examples.
Answer: All occupations are needed in a society. For example-
- We need a barber to cut our hair.
- We need a sweeper to clean our street.
6. Why is the employment of children under the age of 14 years banned by law?
Answer: Employment of children under the age of 14 is banned by law because free and compulsory education is the right of every child up to 14 years of age.