If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 8 Question Answer Let Us Enjoy of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 8 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Table of Contents
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 8 Let Us Enjoy Solutions
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 8 Tick the correct option
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 8 Fill in the blanks
- Write two words beginning with each letter
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 8 Questions Answer
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 8 Let Us Enjoy of We and Our World SST Textbook.
These exercise of sst chapter 8 contains 16 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 8 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 8 Let Us Enjoy Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 8 Let Us Enjoy Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 8 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e., Tick the correct option, fill in the blanks, and match the following, Answers the following questions.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 8 Let Us Enjoy is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 8 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the DAV class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 8 Tick the correct option
1. The hobby that can become a full-time occupation is-
2. Which activity is not popular among health conscious people?
3. The most popular period in school is-
4. Which one is an outdoor game?
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 8 Fill in the blanks
1. Many ___________ go to the swings and eat their tiffin.
2. Old people must follow leisure time ___________.
3. The mind and body is filled with a new ___________ for the work ahead.
4. Many leisure time activities may become full time ___________.
5. Children enjoy building ___________.
Answer: (1) children (2) activities (3) energy (4) occupation (5) models
Write two words beginning with each letter
L = Lovely, Light
E = Engineer, Enjoy
I = Important, Ice-cream
S = Sports, School
U = Unlock, Umbrella
R = Rapid, Round
E = Exchange, Everyday
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 8 Questions Answer
1. Name five games that the children like to play in the school.
Answer: The children like to play bat-ball, badminton, swings, carrom board and volleyball in the school.
2. What are the benefits of leisure time activities?
Answer: The benefits of leisure time activities are:
- We feel relaxed.
- Our tension and tiredness goes away.
- Leisure time activities fill mind and body with a new energy for the work ahead.
3. List the leisure time activities that can be followed inside a home.
Answer: Leisure time activities that can be followed inside a home are:
- Listening music.
- Playing chess.
- Watching television.
- Writing poems or songs.
4. Why is it important for grown-ups to have different hobbies?
Answer: It is important for grown up to have different hobbies to keep themselves busy physically and mentally and bring a lot of happiness into their lives.
5. List five activities that the old people in your family follow to keep themselves fit and active.
Answer: Five activities that the old people in my family follow to keep themselves fit and active are:
- Watching television
- Listening to bhajans
- Morning and evening walk
- Reading newspapers and books
6. Name your favourite hobby. Why do you like it?
Answer: My favourite hobby is gardening. I like it because it gives me an opportunity every day to spend some time in the lap of nature.