If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Question Answer Closing Distances of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 13 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Table of Contents
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Closing Distances Solutions
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Tick the correct option
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Fill in the blanks
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Match the following
- DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Answer the following questions
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 13 Closing Distances of We and Our World SST Textbook.
These exercise of sst chapter 13 contains 19 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Closing Distances Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 13 Closing Distances Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 13 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e., Match the following, Tick the correct option, Answers the following questions, and fill in the blanks.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 13 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the DAV class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 13 Closing Distances is helping to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Tick the correct option
1. The most popular means of communication in earlier times was-
2. School magazine gives us information about-
3. The means of mass communication include-
4. SMS stands for-
Answer: Short Message Service
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Fill in the blanks
1. Speaking is ___________ communication.
2. Early man communicated through ___________ signals.
3. Communication means sending and receiving ___________.
4. Internet helps us to communicate through ___________.
5. We can send letters, parcels and money orders through ___________.
Answer: (1) verbal (2) smoke (3) messages (4) e-mail (5) post office
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Match the following
1. Written messages are (a) moving pictures
2. Mass communication (b) urgent messages
3. Two-way communication (c) letters, cards, e-mail, texting
4. Speed post (d) telephone
5. Television (e) newspaper, radio, television, internet
Answer: (1) c, (2) e, (3) d, (4) b, (5) a
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 13 Answer the following questions
1. How did the early man communicate with others?
Answer: The early man communicated with others by beating drums or giving ‘smoke signals’ and drawing painting on walls.
2. What does communication mean?
Answer: Communication means sending and receiving messages.
3. Which means of communication do you like? Why?
Answer: I like to communication through the internet because, we can send and receive messages, pictures and graphics through it.
4. How is a letter better than a telephone?
Answer: A letter is better than a telephone because
- writing letters, you can be in touch with your friends and family.
- you can read them any numbers of time.
5. How did the invention of writing change the life of man?
Answer: The invention of writing helped the human being to save the written matter for generations to come.